SPC accounting Manager
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 8, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
1) Verify financial information including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements prior to submittal to clients.
2) Oversee system prepared reports and supporting schedules for accuracy. Reviews and sign-off on bank account reconciliation.
3) Lead and ensures completion of annual audits by required deadlines.
handled timely, accurately with a focus on client service.
4) Oversee and review loan servicing reports prepared by an accountant.
5) Lead the preparation of presentation material for a client pitch.
6) Lead the provision of high-level customer service on sensitive and complex items assigned entities and projects.
8) No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May lead project teams and/or plan staff assignments. Duties may encompass technical guidance and/or training of co-workers as well as policy development and participation in special initiatives such as modeling, system implementations or acquisition integrations. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
9) Other duties may be assigned.
• Commercial Real Estate is necessary for this position.
• Minimum 7 years of accounting experience.
• Minimum of 4 years of team management experience is preferred.
• Native Japanese and business level English is preferred.
• US-CPA, J-CPA, or Licensed Tax Accountant is preferred.
- financial analysis, accounting
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 12M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.