BOOKKEEPING, ACCOUNTING, AND AUDITING CLERKS
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 11, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
- IT & Telecommunications
The position of bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerk consists of performing any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Code documents according to company procedures.
• Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
• Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
• Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
• Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
Qualifications and requirements
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to manage one's own time.
- payroll, invoicing, quickbooks
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥4M - 7M
Lead Consulting Group
IT & Telecommunications
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.