Key Account Manager
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Jun 25, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Key Account Manager
The account manager is responsible for managing all sales activities for the assigned account(s) and for coordination with other ETAS departments with objectives to achieve sales quota and maintain a strong relationship with customers and their management
* Major automakers or automobile ECU suppliers are our target customers
* Require an ability to build and maintain long/strong relationship with the engineering division at the customer and their management
* Understanding customer's requirements and needs and propose corresponding ETAS products and solutions articulating unique selling points and advantage
* Visit customers on daily basis, create an account and business plan, negotiate on price, terms, and conditions, create and execute service/product contract, processing orders with help from assistants, collection of account receivable, handle customer complaints, etc.
* Field application engineer (FAE) will work with you during a course of business acquisition when engineering discussions are needed
*A sales assistant supports daily operating activities (quotation/order entry/telephone handling)
*Over 5 years of work experience at sales/marketing division or technical division on software and hardware tool development
*Order processing skills
*Experience of high profile sales
*Ability of intercultural communication and English proficiency (TOEIC score over 700)
*Solution-based sales experience is a big plus
*Intermediate level of Microsoft PowerPoint
*Engineering degree of any kind
*Experience in the automotive industry
*Knowledge of measurement/calibration, AUTOSAR, or Model-based development.
*Experience in sales planning and strategic plan development
*Knowledge of electrical control or embedded software
- business development, sales management, b2b, account management, key account development, key account
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥7M - 10M
- Welfare Benefits
Performance-linked bonus (as of 2021): Company performance the amount will be determined based on (January-December of the previous year). If 100% is achieved, 9% (maximum value is 200%, so 18%).
LocationHIGASHISHIMBASHI (TSUGINOBIRUONOZOK, Minato-ku
105-0021 Tokyo, Japan
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.