KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 7, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Job performance: Views: 1218 Applications: 0 Bookmarks: 0
- Manage the relationship with his/her customer (Nissan and other JOEMs)
- Ensure to be the preferred interface between his/her Customer and the head office.
- Support coordination of global RFQ’s and he/she is responsible for the consistency of selling prices worldwide.
- Participate in business preparation meetings (NPA, CAA) and validation processes for its customer.
- Finalize negotiations with the Customer in terms of business acquisition, annual productivity, and raw material pass-through
- Manage communication in crisis situations to ensure that relationships with the Customer are not potentially damaged.
- Coordinate important Customer visits.
- Collaborate to Innovation Tech Days in co-operation with Marketing and R&D group.
- Reporting and internal activities
- Work on monthly reporting
- Contribute to sales strategy defined in CDP(Customer Development Pan) & MTP (Mid Term Plan)
- Work on the market and competition analysis
- Tracking of indicators
- Develop and prepare potential scenarios for an open topic in order to support management decisions
- Prepare and execute costing deep-dive workshops at the customer
- Interact with other networks locally and also globally in the given parameter
- Key Account Manager
- Regional key accounting activities – Commercial / Logistics flow management, Price managements
- Delivering regional commercial objectives with a given customer: Growth, Turnover, Market shares, Order Intake, Price Management in his/her region
- Proposing the regional sales strategy to develop our market shares with his customer
- Consistency of the regional selling prices
- business development, business communication skills
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 12M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.