Lead Consulting Group Kanagawa, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 8, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
The Account manager is responsible for managing all sales activities for the assigned account(s) and for coordination with other company departments with objectives to achieve sales quota and maintain a strong relationships with customers and their management
* Major automakers or automobile ECU suppliers are our target customers
* Require an ability to build and maintain long/strong relationship with the engineering division at the customer and their management
* Understanding customer's requirements and needs and propose corresponding company products and solutions articulating unique selling points and advantage
* Visit customers on daily basis, create an account and business plan, negotiate on price, terms, and conditions, create and execute service/product contract, processing orders with help from assistants, collection of account receivable, handle customer complaints, etc.
* Field application engineer (FAE) will work with you during a course of business acquisition when engineering discussions are needed
*A sales assistant supports daily operating activities (quotation/order entry / telephone handling)
- Sales, Autosar
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 7M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.