Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Dec 19, 2022
- Job type
- Career level
- Medical services / Welfare
To work alongside the Finance and Billing teams to ensure that all financial requirements related to the GSBL programs and payment of providers are documented, communicated, and maintained
• Coordinate and review the Japan GSBL sub-location accounting and financial reporting
• Initiate timely payments to providers and ensure accurate booking
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations and other assigned account reconciliations
• Ensure queries and payment/billing concerns raised by providers are resolved timely
• Identify trends with internal or external processes and appropriately escalate any gaps
• Assist Financial Controllers and Finance Managers with projects and other ad-hoc tasks, overall Japan accounting workload including VA.
• To attend training, coaching, and meetings as and when required
Good to have:
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• Solid knowledge of Accounting Standards
• Demonstrates accountability, confidentiality, and ability to multitask.
• Performance of Accounting and/or Billing responsibilities
• Computer literate and proficient in the usage of computer software including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word. Experience working with Oracle or similar ERP is a plus.
• Able to communicate at all levels.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• General knowledge of world geography.
- accounts receivable, financial reporting, account reconciliation, general ledger, accounts payable
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥4M - 5M
Lead Consulting Group
Medical services / Welfare
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.