Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 8, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Job performance: Views: 1177 Applications: 1 Bookmarks: 0
The position of accountant consists of analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Report to management regarding the finances of an establishment.
Qualifications and requirements
- A four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- financial reporting, financial analysis
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥4M - 8M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.