Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Aug 1, 2022
- Job type
- Career level
- Financial Services / Insurance
This position will be responsible for the full spectrum of finance functions in accordance with statutory requirements, company policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and accurate reporting of financial matters such as management reports, financial statements, analysis of results, budgeting and forecasting, EVA, Corporate tax and GST reporting, audit schedules intercompany reconciliation as well as checking of payment records.
- Required to perform credit review for vendor selection, as well as liaise with auditors and tax consultants on year-end and taxation matters.
- Work closely with outsourced service providers and review the work submitted.
- Liaise with finance team based in Singapore headquarters for monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities.
- University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hands-on experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Able to communicate in the local language to communicate with local stakeholders and English to liaise with Headquarters in Singapore.
- Experience with the SAP system would be advantageous.
- Responsible, meticulous, analytical, organized, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- financial accounting, account reconciliation, general ledger, auditing, accounting
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 8M
Lead Consulting Group
Financial Services / Insurance
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.