Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Nov 10, 2022
- Job type
- Career level
Customer interface and TDP contribution Manage all R
&D technical activities
Make sure state-of-the-art resources and competencies are available for confirmation of
Customer interface and TDP contribution
-Based on the highlights of the RO, contribute to the construction of the TDP(s) around components, products,
systems, integrating the technology trends, product road maps, market drivers,
-Manage customer Intimacy with regular
-Support the technical communications and marketing actions (ex.: Demo-cars, multi-medias) -Ensure
Manage all R&D technical activities:
-Define technical customer strategies
-Optimize the organization of the R&D Teams in his product line
-For the Processes, Methods, and Tools that are needed use the available Group and BG ones and propose /maintain the specific ones
-Build and follow up a budget
-Identify potential synergies with other product lines (for technology needs for instance)
-Define standardization strategy and ensure the development of the standards and their implementation
-Ensure IP protection
Make sure state-of-the-art resources and competencies are available :
-With the metier manager ensure the availability of the appropriate resources
-With the knowledge manager ensure that tools are available to capitalize and share the know-how
-With the P, the M&T manager ensures the standard tools are existing and properly used
-With the Efficiency Manager ensures continuous improvement of the performances
Customer interface and contribution to TDP
-Based on RO highlights, integrate technology trends, product roadmaps, and market drivers to contribute to building TDPs for components, products, and systems.
-Manage customer intimacy through regular meetings and development contracts.
- Support technical communication and marketing activities (eg demo cars, multimedia)
- Competitor analysis
Manage all R&D technical activities.
- Defining technical customer strategy -
Optimizing R&D team organization for responsible product lines
- Proposing/maintaining specific ones for processes, methods, and tools from Group and BG.
- Budget creation and follow-up
- Identify potential synergies with other product lines (e.g. technical needs).
- Developing a standardization strategy and ensuring the development of standards and their implementation - Ensuring
IP protection Ensuring the
availability of up-to-date resources and competencies.
- Métier Manager to ensure that appropriate resources are available.
- Ensure with the knowledge manager that tools are available to leverage and share know-how.
-Knowledge managers ensure that tools are available to leverage and share know-how.
-Work with efficiency managers to continuously improve performance.
- Management, leadership, business planning, engineering, automotive, research and development r&d
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥14M - 18M
LocationHIGASHISHIMBASHI (TSUGINOBIRUONOZOK, Minato-ku
1050021 Tokyo, Japan
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.