Lead Consulting Group Hyōgo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 4, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Missions and Responsibilities
Air Liquide Engineering & Construction is looking for a process engineer able to support process engineering activities, Service projects, and proposal activities, in Japan, Kobe.
- Developing a competitive solution in the proposal phase for the projects
- Provide quality process design for both proposal and project execution
- Project Execution
Process Engineer executes on-time, on-quality process design work to execute projects as a project team member under the supervision of the project manager.
Process Engineer contributes to improving the quality of projects and reliability of plants.
- Proposal activity
Process Engineer executes on-time, on-quality process design work to execute proposal activity as a proposal team member under the supervision of proposal manager.
Process Engineer keeps providing creative and innovative solutions to improve the competitiveness of the proposal.
- Design tools, Design practice, and Training tools
Process Engineer issues and updates process design tools, process design practice, and process training tools.
Competencies and Profile
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good understanding and knowledge to master process design. Be impartial, rigorous, tenacity. Keep a critical look and always challenge.
- English speaking of business level.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of the industry and products.
Work Location: Kobe JAPAN
- business communication skills, process design
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 8M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.