Lead Consulting Group Saitama, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 7, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
As a platform/project contributor and by a delegation of the System/R&D Team Leader, ensure system engineering implementation in the project.
He has the responsibility of the project system documentation and its compliance with Platform and Aspice
- Highlight the main responsibilities
As project contributor, assure that the system documentation are compliant with the Platform standards and Aspice requirements
- Participate in the documentation ( SyRS, SyAD… ) and validate the conformity to Platform standards and Aspice request
- Collaborate closely with Compressor and Inverter R&D PTM and project system quality engineer.
- Prepare and plan System DR
- Prepare the time schedule for system development including System, HW, SW, MK DR, and system documentation activity.
- Ensure system engineering support to the “métier” design teams
- Contribute to the dependability process (PHA, System-FMEA, e-FMEA, and FTA) and quality process (Design FMEA).
Prepare GSmart audit and GGR review
- Collaborate closely with the System quality engineer of the project
- Prepare GSmart audit and participle to them
Representative of The System Platform
- Escalate the LLC from project system development to System Platform architecture
- Apply the platform system engineering standards and tools in the project
- Trained the project people to the Platform standards
Responsibilities for health, safety, and environment
- In accordance with Valeo rules
- In the frame of the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications, commit to Safety and Environmental issues: Safety QRQC, safety rules, security equipment’ uses…
Engineer or Master of Science degree with general technical skills, including particularly mechanics and electronics.
2 to 3 years in his domain or design engineering team
Define and analyze complex systems, based on a global understanding of several domains: automotive world, electrical machine, electronics, software, mechanics…
Primary Location: JP-11-Kumagaya-Shi
Job: Research and Development
Organization: T56E Compressors Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
- research and development, equipment management
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 8M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.