Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 11, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
- IT & Telecommunications
The position of marketing manager consists of determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors and identify potential customers. It also consists of developing pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or shares of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied and overseeing product development or monitoring trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
• Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
• Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
• Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Qualifications and requirements
• A four-year bachelor's degree.
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
• Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior, and to be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- marketing strategy, marketing, digital marketing, market research
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 12M
Lead Consulting Group
IT & Telecommunications
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.