Associate Director of Digital Solutions
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 11, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
The Digital Solutions Specialist Group is a team consists of individuals with specific skills focused on the design and development of Digital Marketing, Omni-channel CRM, and relevant digital content management & recommendation schemes to help businesses improve customer engagement.
The Digital Solutions Specialist is an individual contributor responsible to provide daily administrative support for existing applications & solutions, supporting data science projects, and participate in developing solutions both extensions of existing products or prototypes for new products.
This role is assigned to a squad (project team) as a member, and works with the Product Owner (project lead) and other members in Japan and overseas to provide the technical capabilities required to promote Omni-channel Engagement.
We are looking for an individual who;
- Have an open mindset with the ability to self-learn and develop business and technical knowledge quickly and apply these to the business problems
- Is a motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills to work in a geographically disbursed environment
Primary Activities / Responsibilities
- Be a part of squad team in an agile organization, and work as a squad member to deliver digital marketing solutions, omnichannel CRM, and other customer-facing solutions to Japanese business users, by collaborating with product teams based in Singapore, Czech, and the US
- Implement system/features agreed with business users in Japan by working with product teams
- Provide on-site support for digital marketing professionals in Japan
- Validate dataflow and design of the database, change request analysis, and implementation in digital marketing solutions
- System documentation regarding the above. Follow IT governance process, such as SDLC and IT risk management, etc
- Lead cross-squad, a cross-functional project where integration is required between digital marketing systems and other commercial system platforms such as CRM and Data Analytics tools
- Partner with global product teams who deliver digital marketing and channel capabilities, to develop a mid-to-long-term strategy to enable business objectives with the latest technologies, and deploy to Japan as applicable
- Act as an account manager to support business users in Japan with IT governance processes, such as SDLC and IT risk management, etc
- Strong IT skills backed by experience
- 5+ years experience in IT solution delivery projects as a project manager who covers end-to-end delivery (ITIL, PMP certification preferred)
- 5+ years experience in IT solution delivery projects as a business analyst and/or a technical analysis
- 5+ years experience in IT solution delivery projects with a multi-platform environment where data integration is required
- 5+ years experience with vendor management, testing methodology, and SDLC documentation practices
- Digital Marketing
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing IT tools, and own technical knowledge in Marketing Automation, Content Management, Consent Management, and integration of them.
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing as a campaign manager or project manager in a commercial function.
- 5+ years of working experience in multi-national companies with industry regulation such as financial/medical device, etc
- 5+ years of experience in managing a team in a global matrix environment/structure
- Fluent in Japanese/English
- business transformation, pharmaceutical industry, Digital, E-commerce
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥15M - 17M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.