SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
Lead Consulting Group Kanagawa, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 11, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
The position of software quality assurance tester consists of developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
Qualifications and requirements
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
• Ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Management, planning
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥7M - 10M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.