FP&A Shared Controller
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Jun 5, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
- Medical Devices / Health Science
FP&A Shared Controller
FP&A Shared Controller is the position within BUF - FP&A group, who is reporting to FP&A group manager and his/her role and responsibilities are described as below.
Role And Responsibilities
- Drive the delivery of the company’s and functions’ financial commitments.
- Lead the Business Planning processes (Business Plan, Forecasts, Strategic Planning, etc.) with CoE in Singapore.
- Period closing activities, together with the accounting function, including variance analysis, management reporting preparation, and explanations.
- Timely and effective analysis, to drive business, make recovery plans, control and allocate investments and expenses, all with the objective to achieve the business objectives.
- Drive standardization and simplification of our own processes to accelerate business partnering.
Management and Other Support
- Support and challenge the function heads and other team members, as a core Business Partner.
- Support the construction and realization of the functions’ strategies, together with the management team.
- Support strong Compliance awareness, within the function.
- Educate and coach function members, to achieve business growth.
- Play an active role in the continuous development of our finance function.
- Around 5 to 7 years of Controlling/FP&A experience, preferably in a role with international contacts. It is preferred if the candidate also brings in accounting experience.
- Completed Accounting or Business Economics related education at Bachelor level, or above (Preferred). Having completed a professional financial education, such as CPA or CMA would be appreciated.
- Experience with managing projects & processes cross-functionally, working closely together with colleagues in a cross-functional and multi-cultural setting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Well-developed IT skills and ability to innovate and drive continuous improvement. Advanced level Excel skill is a must.
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English (TOEIC above 800).
- Positive, with a can-do attitude, but realistic and not afraid to say no.
- Accurate and agile.
- Balanced and decisive.
- Always looking for opportunities to do things better, smarter, and faster.
- financial reporting, financial analysis, internal controls, finance, cost accounting
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 11M
LocationHIGASHISHIMBASHI (TSUGINOBIRUONOZOK, Minato-ku
105-0021 Tokyo, Japan
Lead Consulting Group
Medical Devices / Health Science
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.