Lead Consulting Group Hyōgo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 4, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Missions and Responsibilities
As Business Developer of New Energies Japan, you will be accountable for the Sales of hydrogen refueling stations and engineering activities in Japan.
Your main tasks will include:
- Maintain existing and create your own network of contacts of existing and potential customers, at decision-maker level and influencer level
- Approach customers and effectively present New Energies products and services
- Identify value creation pathways for the customer and possible concerns to be addressed and solved through the appropriate technical and commercial proposal
- Create a vision of the ideal solution and identify key values of the solution for customers
- Guide the proposal manager and project team to create the most attractive and winning solution for the customer based on the identified values
- Organize internal offer reviews; elaborate and propose pricing strategies
- Elaborate commercial contracts, based on Air Liquide golden rules and on local best commercial practices, with the support of legal counsels
- Conduct commercial negotiation with the customers in order to effectively and in a timely manner close the deal
- Ensure the follow-up of the commercial agreements; monitor customer satisfaction
- Closely work together with H2E Business development managers
- Participate and organize customer events, participate in a conferences
Keywords: Advanced Technologies, Energy transition, Engineering & Construction, New markets, Entrepreneurship
Competencies and Profile
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales Administration, or in technical sciences (chemistry, physics, engineering, mechanics, math, etc). A Master's degree is a plus.
5+ years of experience in sales/business development positions is a must.
Previous experiences in sales of engineering activities or sales of equipment are a must.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to identify the needs of the customer
- Ability to lead the discussion and present the offer in an effective manner
- “Never give-up” attitude
- Ability to drive the conversation to the set goal
- Ability to reach closure of the deal
- Autonomy and spirit of initiative, result-orientation, on-time delivery
- Tenacity, comfort with fast-moving environments
- Curiosity and enthusiasm
English (fluent or native), Japanese (fluent or native)
Targeted starting date / Location
April, 1st 2021
Position located in Amagasaki, Hyogo, Japan; But we will consider other locations in a flexible manner.
This position reports to the General Manager of New Energies Japan-Korea
Areas of competence
Sales, Business Development, Negotiation, Contract Management, Account management
- business development, marketing digital
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 8M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.