Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 5, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Medical Devices / Health Science
- Conduct analyses and reporting including monthly financial analysis, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Support consolidation, analyses, and reporting for annual budgeting processes
- Act as Finance Business Partner to local business leaders and find opportunities to drive actions to improve business performance from top line to bottom line.
- Form trusting relationships across different business functions by partnering with sales, marketing, and Japan management team.
- Other ad-hoc finance project and analysis and Control
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, business, or another related discipline
- At least 9 years of experience focused on financial planning and analysis at foreign capital companies.
- High proficiency in Excel (e.g.formulas, pivot tables, tables, and graph production) and MS PowerPoint
- Superior attention to detail while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Financial accounting knowledge or background preferred
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken Japanese and English
- Experience in financial reporting/planning systems is a plus
- Team Management, strategic planning, business strategy, financial planning, budget forecasting
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 12M
Lead Consulting Group
Medical Devices / Health Science
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.