Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Jun 5, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
FP&A group is an integral part of the Finance department, serving top management (CEO/CFO) needs through financial reporting and analysis. While Commercial Finance group is focused on each individual Business Units (BU) to drive top-line sales and providing data-driven insights to identify growth opportunities and optimize resource allocation, FP&A group oversees total company performance, orchestrating company-wide financial initiatives such as business/strategic planning, and provides decision support to management through BVA, risk and opportunity management. In addition to the regular FP&A tasks, the FP&A Manager will also be responsible for supporting non-Commercial functions, and Compliance initiatives. FP&A managers will need to collaborate across the organization to achieve these objectives.
Key Areas Of Responsibilities Include
Lead Business Planning (JU/NU/BP) and Strategic Planning (ISD, LRFP) process
- Design overall processes in collaboration with cross-functional team
- Identify key insights based on analysis and develop proposals for management
- Framing and development of presentation package to be reviewed with regional HQ team
Drive company to achieve Business Plan goals through timely reporting and proposal
- Report and explain variance in sales, P&L, and other key metrics through BVA analyses
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities and propose action plans for management
- Provide a forward-looking view of the business to proactively manage business challenges
- Ad-hoc analysis requested from senior management (CEO/CFO)
Controlling of Non-Commercial functions
- Support non-BU functions/departments on strategic and operational decision making
- Collaborate with compliance team to ensure key controls are in place and monitoring of controls to minimize risk
- Create a culture of compliance within BUF through training, etc.
- Team Management, leadership, financial controlling, FPA, Finance Planing
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥10M - 14M
LocationHIGASHISHIMBASHI (TSUGINOBIRUONOZOK, Minato-ku
105-0021 Tokyo, Japan
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.