Application Engineer - Test and Validation
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 11, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
Develop new markets for products related to the test / verification process and virtualization-compatible products of etas
* Acquire knowledge of the test / verification process-related products including virtualization-compatible products.
* Understand the roadmap of the product development team at the Europe headquarters and provide feedback on Japanese market trends.
* Promote products related to the test / verification process and virtualization-compatible products and
open up new markets. * Collaborate with sales teams and other application engineers to make appropriate proposals that suit customer use cases.
* Support other application engineers and project managers to ensure that projects are progressing properly and delivering company products and services on time.
Promote and Test and Validation solutions including virtualization to acquire new business
* Acquire knowledge of Autosar and Validation solutions including virtualization.
* Understand and contribute to the product road map for the product development team in Germany.
* Promote company products and service for Test and Validation solutions including virtualization to acquire new business.
* Closely cooperate with sales team and application engineers to generate proper offers that fit customer use-cases.
* Support application engineers and project managers so that projects are executed.
5 years of field application engineer experience in automotive hardware / software development or in-vehicle hardware / software support, and knowledge and experience in automotive use cases, especially in powertrain and drivetrain. more
* himself some active thinking and sense of responsibility to address attitude
communication skills to interact with foreign * customers and a variety of culture
that can respond to business trip, including the * overseas
* powertrain drive train to involve more than 10 years of work experience
* Dipl.-Ing or physical-mathematical knowledge and experience
* TOEIC 730 points or more
* Automotive Hardware / Software Development or Field Application Engineering Support On Hardware / Software, Use-Case Know-How, and 6 Years or more work experience on vehicle power train / drive train related field.
* Person who thinks and acts by yourselves and who has mind set for responsibility
* Person who can communicate with customers and foreign people with variety of culture
* Person who doesn't hesitate to go on a business trip including foreign country
- manufacturing, electronics, engineering
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥7M - 9M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.