● To lead all Industrialization activities for Damper line and MPO Pendulum Project PTM
SQCD (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery)
● To lead the Industrialization of the new Project/Product for P1 and P0.
● Capitalize and share the know-how of Industrial Processes & Manufacturing.
● To lead Design/Introduction of New Equipment and New Production lines.
○ To Manage layout and equipment introduction using IPROM as indicator.
○ Responsible for equipment and production lines development
○ Generate equipment specification, design of tools and fixture
○ Responsible to lead creation of PFMEA and Control Plan
○ To lead validation of supplier proposal and negotiation to meet the requirement.
○ To define the acceptance criteria of new equipment subject for acceptance
○ To perform pre acceptance and acceptance of the equipment at supplier site
○ To perform trials on the lines and deliver reports
○ To build action plans and follow up to be ready for FDPR
○ To perform and/or collect, process and equipment capabilities.
○ To create and execute production related document
(Inspection standards, operation sheet)
○ To create a future plan for layout and equipment based on MTP
● Mass production
○ To monitor SQCDM and propose improvement to all existing production lines
○ To monitor the performance of equipment, and always in mind, optimization
○ To work on Cycle time reduction to optimize investments, material & labor costs
○ To support APU activities (training, analysis, problem solving)
○ To be in contact with suppliers of equipment, tool (improvement, support)
○ To create local standards through P1, P0 and equipment industrialization
○ To promote RAISE standards from local standards which should be shared among PG
○ To create, apply and maintain local work procedure
● Health Safety & Environment
○ To respect and reflect local regulation for safety and environment to equipment design
○ To respect of Health Safety and Environment procedures of Valeo Group
○ Maintain the 5S and report issues
○ To respect ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS