Talent Acquisition Manager
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 4, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
- Medical Devices / Health Science
Position & Objectives
- Responsible for the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment cycle from A-Z (from draft of Position Description up to signature of the Offer Letter) for mid to senior recruitment in Japan.
- Act as Single Point of Contact for the Senior Leadership and work closely with the regional and local Heads of the different Divisions and Business Lines.
- Define recruiting strategies and build a talent pipeline and proactively identify and search for the best candidates for each position.
- Provide hiring manager with market intelligence regarding the talent market and industry trend.
- Define recruitment Standards and propose training for newcomers at Eurofins
- Supporting the improvement of the interviewing process, i.e.: a) Benchmarking and further developing standard interview guidelines and forms. Keeping them up to date. b) Improving information available for applicants. Develop set of information documents for applicants in English (and if available in other languages) and keep current version up to date on Intranet.c) Selecting tests (including online tests) and assessment centres that may be used in selection process. d) Developing together with the Group HR Manager a Business Case and new testing / assessments for potential candidates.
- Promotion of Eurofins as the employer of choice: agree on how Eurofins can become even more of an employer of choice.
- Develop the presence of Eurofins in the social media.
- Maintain and improve the Eurofins website on open positions.
- Represent Eurofins at Job Fairs.
- Bachelor or above degree from a reputable university
- Fluent English and Native Japanese
- Candidates with both corporate talent acquisition and executive search firm experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver consistently good results
- Strong talent sourcing and evaluation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to prioritize multiple task
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
- recruiting, applicant tracking systems, executive search
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 8M
- Job benefits
- Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
Lead Consulting Group
Medical Devices / Health Science
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.