Sr. Procurement Specialist
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 29, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Job performance: Views: 16052 Applications: 3 Bookmarks: 0
Sr. Procurement Specialist
The Sr. Procurement Specialist (Individual Contributor) of Japan Indirect Procurement is responsible for
- the global or regional sourcing strategies, across the indirect categories of spend, at all our global company site. The categories of activity include but not limited to Marketing services. The person will develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and external suppliers. The person oversees implementation of category plan to ensure the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans.
- Project management with responsibility to simplify processes, drive operational excellence and implement the transformation program for the whole JCAP (Japan, China, and Asia Pacific regions) Procurement organization in line with the related departments and Japan strategies. The person will take an active role in the development of procurement strategy, contract management, risk management, stakeholder management, and supplier value management process.
- Act as business partner to one of the 5 business organizations in Japan – first point of contact.
The role reports to country Head of Japan Indirect Procurement
- Partner with internal stakeholders to realize their business requirement with suppliers, lead and drive their business with most optimized cost, quality and lead time.
- Demonstrate strong skill of supplier management and internal stakeholder engagement and coordination
- Represent Japan Procurement position and value strongly to Global & Regional Procurement community
- Develop related category sourcing strategy with leveraging deep knowledge and experience about sourcing and related business process and Manage the sourcing end to end process by him/her self
- Ability to think and express logically
- Business Level Japanese & English (writing, verbal, includes Teleconference) TOEIC 800 or above
- Supply Chain Management, supply chain, supply management, purchasing, materials management, procurement, procurement contracts
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 11M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.