Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Lead Consulting Group Kanagawa, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 8, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
A well qualified Security Consultant will provide support to customers in the areas concerning embedded and automotive cyber security.The consulting includes, but is not limited to:
Security analysis of existing security applications, security concepts, architecture of security solutions, programming and design of security systems.
• Work to enhance existing embedded security solutions.
• Develop customized software for client projects in the area of embedded data security.
• Engage and support product development.
• Provide security training sessions.
• Support sales meetings as the technical expert with limited travel of 10 to 20%.
• Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Security.
• Must have 5+ years experience as a Security Engineer, Security Consultant, or Information Security Analyst.
• Masters Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Security is preferred.
• Automotive industry experience is ideal.
• Professional experience in one or more of the following fields: Cryptography, security, privacy, software development (C/C++ and Java), or embedded systems is
desired. Willing to work in a flexible team environment.Reliable
, independent and self-driven.
• Strong customer orientation.
- computer security, information security
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥9M - 12M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.