Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- May 9, 2023
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Ensure financial reporting of MAHLE Japan to maintain the reliability of financial statements and
the efficiency of the operation process.
Manage and support SAP S4 implementation for MAHLE Japan.
Booking daily journal (G/L, AR, AP, Fixed assets, Tax effect accounting)
Timely and accurate preparation and maintenance of all financial statements and internal reports
complying with group requirements, German GAAP, and Japanese GAAP.
Ensure monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual closing processes.
Communication with the Treasury team regarding payment/incoming and intercompany transactions.
To support new ERP implementation in Japan
To support the process of inventory valuation, AR/AP management which includes journal entries and
a physical count of inventory with auditors or a voluntary, fixed asset physical count based on basic
factory accounting experience
manage external and internal auditors
External contacts include:
- MAHLE affiliates on all intercompany reconciliations
- BU controllers in Japan on joint topics, starting with accruals, company valuations, and so on
- External auditors on audit planning and execution
- Internal auditors on all audits performed in Japan
- Support Concur system (expense reimbursement) and arrange VAT claims with a service vendor
Manage tax return process (Corporation, Consumption, and withholding tax)
3. Risk Management
Maintain effective internal controls on financial procedures, operations, accounting systems and
functions to safeguard the assets of the company
- financial accounting, account reconciliation, general ledger, auditing, accounting, financial statements
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥6M - 8M
LocationHIGASHISHIMBASHI (TSUGINOBIRUONOZOK, Minato-ku
1050021 Tokyo, Japan
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.