Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 8, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
The position of sale engineer consists of selling business company product and its a technical background equivalent to degree in engineering.
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
• Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
• Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
• Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
• Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
• Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
• Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
• Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical-control machinery, and computer systems.
Qualifications and requirements
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
• Ability to consider relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- key account management, product development
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 9M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.