Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 2, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
You will be in charge of marketing manager for pig medicines (vaccines, antibacterial agents, hormones, etc.).
-Internally, not only collaborate with technical services and sales departments within business divisions, but also collaborate with sales support departments, development pharmaceutical affairs departments, supply departments, etc. to contribute to the achievement of departmental sales plans.
・ Develop sales and marketing strategies based on the policies of business divisions and contribute to the achievement of sales plan goals.
• Strive to obtain the latest veterinary knowledge, related academic and market information, and provide it to customers on time.
・ Contribute to the creation and provision of information that enhances the added value of products.
・ Build relationships of trust through regular negotiations with major KOLs and distributors.
・ Manage sales promotion planning budget and activity expenses.
・ Maintain cooperation and cooperation with sales, development / pharmaceutical departments, purchasing departments, and other departments, and contribute to the achievement of sales plan goals.
・ Promote operational efficiency of the entire group and take responsibility for realizing highly productive activities.
・ Promote legal compliance.
• Be able to fully understand the marketing strategy and company direction especially for veterinary drugs in Japan, actively contribute to the efficiency of operations, the success of the group's global strategy, and guide the younger generation.
・There is no problem with telephone conferences, discussions and negotiations in English with the global, presentations in English, and questions and answers.
・ Autonomous project management ability ・ Negotiation ability ・ Logical thinking ability
・ Has presentation ability and a wide range of systematic academic knowledge in the field of veterinary medicine, and collaborates with specialists in products and related fields and KOL.
Other desirable educational backgrounds, qualifications, etc.
- Veterinarian National Qualification
- He has more than 5 years of work experience in the same occupation both inside and outside the company, or equivalent academic knowledge / experience and experience in sales or marketing.
- General IT skills such as MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Tolerance for overseas business trips
- marketing strategy, marketing, market research, product marketing
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- ¥10M - 14M
LocationHIGASHISHIMBASHI (TSUGINOBIRUONOZOK, Minato-ku
105-0021 Tokyo, Japan
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.