Engineering Manager, Marketing
Lead Consulting Group Kanagawa, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 8, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
Manager, Engineering, Technical Marketing,
Lead a team of engineers and program managers with the objective to develop an engineering and consultancy service portfolio, acquire engineering projects in close cooperation with the local sales force, execute engineering projects, conduct evaluation projects, and ensure solution and application support at customers .
B) Regional Responsibility For Technical Marketing Including Portfolio Management, Requirement Analysis, Product Feature Specification In Cooperation With Global Product Managers, Product And Solution Roll-Out To Local Sales Organization And Regional Customers.
· Regional Commercial Responsibility For company Test and Validation Solutions In Japan
· Over Responsibility For Acquisition, Execution And Maintenance Of Engineering Projects For Test Validation Solutions
· Develop And Implement Regional Product Group Strategy In Reconciliation With Global Product Group
· Keep Contact With Regional Customers To Understand Relevant Customer Working Processes And Identify Changes, Trends, Risks And Opportunities
· Define Solutions For Regional Market Based On Customer Requirements And Market Trends
· Perform technology evaluation and benchmarking and consolidate regional product requirements Coordinate
and drive product launch activities including setup of demonstrators for new products, creation and execution of technical marketing activities, and acquisition and execution of evaluation projects at customers Acquire
and drive strategic customer projects
· Excellent interpersonal & intercultural skills are required for customer interaction and internal cross-functional teamwork
· Engineering degree and at least 10 years of working experience in engineering and / or technical marketing of embedded systems or automotive electronics combined with project management experience
· Excellent knowledge and working experience with real-time systems, real-time simulation models, and hardware-in-the-loop technology. Good
understanding of control engineering and system dynamics.
Self-starter with strong entrepreneurial mindset and high sense of responsibility. Distinct flexibility in thinking, excellent analytic skills, and high degree of assertiveness
Outstanding presentation skills, excellent conduct of Japanese and English, and strong desire for continuous self-improvement
Willingness for traveling to customers in Japan and occasional international business trips
- Management, manufacturing, engineering, validation, Test
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥10M - 13M
- Welfare Benefits
Benefits: commutation allowance (according to our rules)
social insurance complete
defined contribution pension, retirement plan
member-based benefits service, etc.
Working hours: Start at 9:00 End of work 18 ：
Flex system available Core time 10: 00-16: 00
Holidays and holidays: Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday), Holidays
Anniversary (October), Summer holidays 3 days, New Year holidays (6 days)
Paid holidays (Given 20 days from the second year)
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.