Customer Production Manager
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Dec 14, 2022
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Project Manager or Customer Production Manager
Lead customer development changes of Design and/or Process of
the products in R&D development stage(P0) and mass production
stage (P1) in compliance with objectives
(Quality, Cost, Timing, Flawless production launch)
- Manages all project changes from customers and from Valeo needs
(for Quality, reliability,... improvements)
- Solve project issues with the support of simultaneous
engineering functions and networks.
- Prepare project reviews
- Manage communication with Clients on Project development
- Keep client(s) updated on his/her Project progress.
- Respect the company Code of ethics
- Interface with customers and the company for all activities.
- Respect health, safety, and environment charts and requirements
- Ensure Project development is in compliance with Valeo and
Engineering degree and knowledge of Product Group
- Personal skills to manage the functional organization,
- Get successful and highly appreciated development experience
within Mechanical, R&D product engineering, quality development
- project development team (1-5 years, 2 different functions)
- production management, production managment, Project manager
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥10M - 12M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments, and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services.