Working as a CPM-Cockpit module design engineer at client location Nissan Technical Center,Japan.
Projects : For Nissan Automotive( P60 A BMC,L21B,32V all for Cockpit Module Interiors-Instrument Panel & Console)
• Layout study for CPM( Instrument panel , console and its parts)
• CPM (Instrument Panel & Console) Packaging.
• Planning drawing creation for CPM.
• Meter reflection study, Meter visibility study,A-B pedal operation space study, Hand reach study as per requirement, Ingress& Egress study, ESC_SW visibility Study, Ignition key space operation study, PKB operation zone study, PKB visibility study, AT & MT shift lever operation zone study,AT&MT, PKB elbow touch study with console & LWR IP, Combination SW evaluation, SW zone study as per requirement, EYE range study as per vehicle back angle.
• Installation drawing creation.
• Fit & Finish checking as per requirement.
• As per layout study of CPM parts creating PPT and handover to customer.
• Work on customer feedback.
• CPM part (Instrument Panel & Console) design and modification as per requirement using NX11.
• Work on Plastic part modification as per plastic considerations.
• Good knowledge of NX PDM (Team center) & Space Vision.
• Good Knowledge of G2B (Group Global BOM) for Nissan System.
Worked as a Design Engineer at Client location Atlas copco ltd, India.
• Worked on Design modification of Compressor Parts.
• 3D design of compressor parts as per customer requirement.
• 2D to 3D creation.
• Design notification creation for BOM.
Projects : Interior Door Panel -Map Pocket, Arm rest, Carrier, Top Roll
• Creating close volume with creation of ‘B’ & ‘C’ surface from ‘A’ surface i.e. received from Client.
• Creating Tooling direction, Slider Direction and Parting Line.
• Creating Engineering Features on ‘B’ surface.
• Applying Ribs, Bosses, Welding cylinders, Dog house mounting as per design requirements.
• Re-mastering in part and surface design.
• Feasibility study and Master sectioning.
• Converting 2D drawings into 3D models.
Used Software : Catia V5.