Acts as a trusted technical account manager between Dell Technologies and elite global accounts in Japan.
Leading & mentoring a team of 14 customer engineers for global accounts related work.
Planning & executing projects such as implementations, relocations and decommissions for sites across Japan.
Managing escalations for customer issues onsite and remotely with different stakeholders up to remediation.
Increasing sales figures by submitting leads on customer infrastructure deficiencies for upselling opportunities.
Conducting weekly meeting with elite accounts to ensure project milestones are met and minimize risks.
As a project coordinator, I was responsible for the business aspect and executed multiple projects that Extend-Info was planning for, I was responsible for:
- Managed an account for high-end medical company called “Tiba-Medical” and was responsible for client communications to ensure precision, achieving milestones to requirements between different teams and the implementation of the projects.
- Recruited other interns from the students of the American University in Cairo and managing their projects.
- Developed software enhancements using several tools, testing, and updating the project's development.
- Maintained and analyzed continuous work of sub development projects led by Extend-Info.
- Created proposals for potential projects and implementing them inside the university with the cooperation of the student union (such as portal AUC101).
- Performed multiple vulnerability assessments on the network, analyzing potential malicious hosts and filed reports to senior security officer to take corrective action.
- Worked on several "Intrusion Detection System" (IDS) and getting acquainted with their structure and networking methodology.
- Created a comprehensive report defining various quantifiable metrics for "Intrusion Prevention system” (IPS) used as key tool to decide which security solutions normally offered by major vendors in Million+ EGP tenders to choose from.
- Developed certain aspects of website related to the security services using PHP and HTML.
- Assisted in data center for deploying servers and got to learn about the basic data center environment.