Being a Software Quality Assurance Engineer my role in my current organization is...
- To maintain Technical + QA Manual + Test Cases + Test Scenarios Documentation.
- To test Fin-tech Applications (iOS & Android)
- To verify entries from DB using Work Bench.
- To make Release Notes and share build with Client.
- To make User Stories and use cases in Jira for developers (in the absence of PM).
- To attend daily Scrums and initiate meetings and take statuses of the team in the absence of PM and share the MOM.
- To attend Sprint Plan meetings and give suggestions regarding tasks.
- To review the design and give suggestions (if needed).
- To execute smoke and sanity techniques on builds.
- To help out the dev team with the feature understanding.
- To make requirements meetings with clients for better understanding.
Creation and Execution of Test Cases.
- Functional and Regression Testing.
- Involved in Web testing, Android, iOS application testing with new functionalities based on test cases.
- Discussion with the development team in fixing the issues.
- Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Documents.