An Engineer that has the experience working in the Energy Industry as a Power Systems Senior Engineer and a Test and Commissioning Engineer that have the capability to be highly resourceful, innovative, and adaptive. His experience in the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines assigned in the System Integrity and Operations Management Division has the responsibility to manage the Philippine Grid, study and assess on the integration of new grid elements, investigate and report on disturbances on the Philippine Grid, tend to customer complaints and inquiries, and etc. This candidate is skillful in the areas of Research and Development, Power Systems Analysis Software such as DigSilent and PSS/E, Large Data Analysis, Electrical Engineering Theory, Programming with Microsoft VBA, Python, and Programmable Logic Controllers, Computer Assisted Drawing such as AutoCAD and Microsoft Office 365 Applications. This candidate has also been exposed to Health and Safety Management, Risk Management, Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis, and Power Quality Analysis during his work on the Energy Industry as part of the learning and development programs for employees of the Company. This candidate is looking for new challenges especially on the different fields of Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, and Project Management.
Willing to relocate to:
Interested in opportunities for:
electrical engineer, Analyst, Expert, Storage product and Data management, Research
The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines is the only transmission in the Philippines responsible for Power Transmission for the whole Philippines. Using Power System Theory to Manage and Maintain Grid System Integrity and Operations.
• Grid Impact Study and Assessments using DigSilent on the Integration of New System Grid Elements (Generators, Transmission Equipment, and Load Elements).
• Modeling of Generator, Transmission Equipment, and Load Elements in DigSilent
• Study Assessments using DigSilent on the De-energization or Shutdown of Critical Transmission Equipment
• Investigation and Report Creation on Major Grid Disturbances, Automatic Load Drop Events and Forced Outages of Critical Grid Elements
• Data retrieval and analysis using DS32, NARI 3000, BMR PMS, and other Equipment Software on Fault Disturbances and its Generator and Load Element Reactions
• Assignment of Feeders and Assessment using DigSilent, for UnderFrequency Protection
• Research on Improving Power Quality of the Grid and Improve Power System Analysis Simulations
• Conceptualization and Application of System Integrity Protection Schemes “Special Protection System” to Critical Parts of the Grid
• Single Line Diagram Creation of the Grid using AutoCAD
• Compilation and Study Assessment using DigSilent of the Grid Operations and Maintenance Plan and Schedules
• Processing of the Energization Requests of Grid Elements through careful coordination with other System Operation Groups
• Programmable Logic Controller Study and Application on its utilization as a Main Controller for a System Integrity Protection Scheme
• Grid Impact Study using DigSilent on the Possible Contingencies in the integration of Flexible AC Transmission System Equipment such as HVDC, Static VAR Compensator, and Battery Energy Storage Systems
• Study on Variable Renewable Energy Penetration using PV Curve Method
• Automation of MS Excel Tasks using VBA and Python such as the Automation of the Grid Operations and Maintenance Scheduling, Transmission Line Parameter Calculation, DigSilent Basecase Creation, and Large Data Analysis, Sorting, and Visualization.
A Test and Commissioning Group for High Voltage Equipment and Secondary Devices (Protection Relays, Substation Battery Equipment, and Substation Control Systems) Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance
• Single Line Diagram Creation for Equipment Installation in Substations
• Test and Commissioning of Protection Relays
• Test and Commissioning of High Voltage Equipment