Talent Acquisition Manager / Senior Manager
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Nov 24, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Transportation / Shipping
Talent Acquisition Manager / Senior Manager
[Overall Role Purpose / Overview of job description]
■ Enhance DHL branding through recruiting activity
■ Recruiting Regular employees
● Mid-career recruiting
/ Agent Fee reduction Reducing Agent Fee
・ Plan expanding & implement Direct Sourcing
・ Market survey for new business gain
・ Strengthening relationships with recruiting companies Build stronger relationship with recruiting agency
● New grads
・ Study sourcing plan
・ Management trainee sourcing, process management (Study sourcing of management trainees and manage process)
■ Blue Color Worker (contract) Employees, temporary staff)
・ Promotion of recruitment of direct employment contract employees
・ Efficient use and management of temporary staff
■ Information on recruitment and internal transfers closely linked with HRBP update (Collaborate with HRBP and site managers, Operation managers to enhance recruiting or redeployment activity.)
■ Regular report submission with APAC HR and participation in recruitment-related meetings (Submission) of reporting to and telephone conference with APAC HR)
■ Providing training, coaching to hiring managers
■ Implementation of Talent link
[Accountabilities / Responsibilities]
● Agent Formulate and implement a referral fee reduction plan. In addition, promotion of direct sourcing for that purpose (Plan & implement reducing agent fee and improve sourcing channel incl. Direct sourcing.)
● Planning and implementation of DHL brand improvement through recruitment agencies and other media (
cooperation with APAC HR) (Including) (Plan & implement enhancing DHL Branding including communication with recruiting intervention, APAC HR, etc.)
● Managing overall recruiting activity and plan and implement solutions to workforce planning
● Planning & Implement workforce planning to acquire human resources (regular employees) before acquiring new business planning for new business opportunity in securing regular employees)
● Ensuring updated vacancies with close communication with HRBP, Site
managers, by closely communicating with HRBP, site managers, operations managers, and external agents to check the progress of recruitment status . operations managers and external recruiting agencies.)
● Planning Direct Contract hiring and temporary workers
● Actions to introduce and establish Talent link (hiring platform) in Japan
(Plan) & Implement of Talent link for Japan)
[Problem Complexity / Process Problem Complexity / Business Process]
● It is very challenging to secure required workforce after getting awarded from a new customer in short period time (2) to 6 months)
[People Management Personnel Management]
● Total 8-9 employees
[Expected next roles Careers that can be considered next to this position]
C & B Manager, L & D Manager, HRBP etc.
Key Capabilities & Skills
● Strong focus on customer satisfaction
● Passionate about driving DHL brand to candidates
● Fast learner especially in logistics business ● Professional
in the use of social media and job boards
● Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
● Act as a functional point of contact and lead the staffing strategy for the business.
● Vendor management
● Cooperate with management and HR team to plan, roll out HR plans and solutions.
■ Competencies Competencies
● Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
● Personal accountability, integrity and credibility.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
■ Expected years of experience (Minimum)
● 5 years of relevant experience in recruiting search firm or in-house staffing, With People Management Experience.
● Experience With Interviewing And Evaluating Candidates For Middle To Senior Positions
● General Knowledge And Experience In C Ando B, Business Partnering.
● Working Experience In An International Environment
￭ Expected educational qualifications desired is Education / qualifications
● BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
● MBA preferred
■ English Skill English
● Business level communication in Japanese and English
■ PC Skill PC skills
● Excel, Word, Power point
- recruiting, interviews, talent management, HR, HRBP
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 8M - 10M
Lead Consulting Group
Transportation / Shipping
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.