SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
LCG Recruitment Japan Kanagawa, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
The position of software quality assurance tester consists of developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
Qualifications and requirements
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
• Ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 7M - 10M