Senior PHP Engineer
LeaddMe Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 14, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
- IT & Telecommunications
Senior Software Engineer
Full time, Part time or Freelancer is welcome
Back End Developers with 7+ years of experience in building web & mobile app projects with features that include -
Social Networks, Membership Levels, Listings, In-App Notifications, Browser Notifications, Chatting, Chat bot, Social Media sharing etc.
Programming Languages & Technologies -
- PHP, PHP Frameworks (Laravel), RESTful API
- Experience in building and optimizing large scale applications
- Experience in cross platform development frameworks is a plus
You want to work at a company who values…
- Having a sense of humor
- Ability to navigate complex issues while respecting others
- Collaborative project and product development
- Keeping it simple
- Being proactive
- 7+ years work experience in software engineering or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Master Degree or PHD is a plus
- Japanese working visa is a must for non Japanese national
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 4M - 7M
- Job Benefits
- Housing and flexible working hour
- Welfare Benefits
Social Insurance and bonuses
- Vacation Holidays
Japanese holidays and annual leave
IT & Telecommunications
About UsWe want to help you build your dream career. And we believe in the power of networking combined with technology to enable us to do that.
LeaddMe is an artificial intelligence powered career-oriented social networking site.
We can help your business with online promotion, network building, and finding promising talent. Find out more by visiting the Companies Page.
Recruiters and hiring managers, we can help you to find the best candidates via our efficient talent-searching platform. Our Artificial intelligence-powered chatbot saves you and your candidates time and works 24/7 to pre-screen applicants and help manage the search process. That leaves you to focus on what you are best at: closing candidates. Find out more on our Recruiters Page and job posting Page.
Students and graduates, we can help you find the perfect opportunities and supportive communities to lead you along a fulfilling career path. Find out more on our Campus Page.
Our vision is to empower the global workforce to build a healthy lifestyle and not just a resume.
Our mission is to provide a useful platform powered by purpose-driven technology to help people build successful careers and businesses.
Our team is passionate about work-life balance, job satisfaction, and human capital development.