The company is a fast-growing leading supplier of IoT solutions, operating out of eight offices worldwide. It specializes in digital solutions that connect machines, people and systems in the global construction industry. They are now looking for a (Sr.) Engagement Manager to join the APAC team who will be the main contact and engagement manager for their Japanese customer(s) and collaborating with the Headquarters and the team in Europe to bring the best value for the Japanese customers while ensuring the products expand in the Japanese market and leading our customers to drive value from platform.
This role helps their customers solve some of their most difficult challenges through strategic advisory, visioning, ideation, storytelling, business model design, rapid prototyping, and in-market testing and experimentation. This role will also work to identify and establish new partnerships that can deliver value for our customers and long-term growth for in the Japanese market. It will report to the Regional APAC Director in Singapore.
The position is in Japan. Every day is different, but you can expect to:
- Work with C-suite executives, solve the industry’s toughest challenges and provide actionable recommendations leveraging the IoT platform
- Manage specific customer projects, helping our customers deploy our technology and implement software solutions (Machine builders, equipment rental companies, and construction contractors)
- Collaborate with customers to pursue innovative business opportunities, design viable business models, and build hands-on roadmaps
- Fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of the product to customers. Communicate these in presentations, proposals.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, report to the General Manager of APAC region, lead cross-functional teams, identify, and establish new partnerships that can deliver value for our customers and long-term growth for the company.
- Work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the strategies, capabilities, products, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained
- Sales, strategy, customer experience, engagement management, business communication skills, account developement
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 7M - 10M
- Job benefits
- Flexible working conditions,career progression