LeaddMe Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 14, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
The position of sales manager consists of directing and promoting our services to customer, coordinating sales by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. It also consists of establishing training programs for sales representatives, and analyzing sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and monitor the preferences of customers.
• Confer or consult with other departments to plan advertising services.
• Confer with potential customers regarding their business needs and advise customers.
• Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of products, services.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts;
• Oversee local sales team and their staffs;
• Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs;
• Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures;
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service;
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
Qualifications and requirements
• College degree or higher in business or any related field;
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do, and to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
Competencies (in order of importance)
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 12M - 15M
- Job Benefits
- Housing allowance and flexible working hours
- Welfare Benefits
Social insurance and other benefits
- Vacation Holidays
Japanese holidays and Annual leave
Experience in Internet and software is a plus
About UsWe want to help you build your dream career. And we believe in the power of networking combined with technology to enable us to do that.
LeaddMe is an artificial intelligence powered career-oriented social networking site.
We can help your business with online promotion, network building, and finding promising talent. Find out more by visiting the Companies Page.
Recruiters and hiring managers, we can help you to find the best candidates via our efficient talent-searching platform. Our Artificial intelligence-powered chatbot saves you and your candidates time and works 24/7 to pre-screen applicants and help manage the search process. That leaves you to focus on what you are best at: closing candidates. Find out more on our Recruiters Page and job posting Page.
Students and graduates, we can help you find the perfect opportunities and supportive communities to lead you along a fulfilling career path. Find out more on our Campus Page.
Our vision is to empower the global workforce to build a healthy lifestyle and not just a resume.
Our mission is to provide a useful platform powered by purpose-driven technology to help people build successful careers and businesses.
Our team is passionate about work-life balance, job satisfaction, and human capital development.