APS Recruitment Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 24, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
The position of sale engineer consists of selling business company product and its a technical background equivalent to degree in engineering.
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
• Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
• Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
• Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
• Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
• Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
• Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
• Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical-control machinery, and computer systems.
Qualifications and requirements
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
• Ability to consider relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 9M