LCG Recruitment Japan Kanagawa, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
- Develop new markets for products related to the test / verification process and virtualization-compatible company products
- Acquire knowledge of the test / verification process-related products including virtualization-compatible products.
- Understand the roadmap of the product development team in Europe headquarters and provide feedback on Japanese market trends.
- Promote products related to the test / verification process of company and virtualization-compatible products and
- open up new markets.
- Collaborate with sales teams and other application engineers to make appropriate proposals that suit customer use cases.
- Support other application engineers and project managers to ensure that projects are progressing properly and delivering products and services on time.
Promote and Test and Validation solutions including virtualization to acquire new business
* Acquire knowledge of company products for Test and Validation solutions including virtualization.
* Understand and contribute to the product road map for the product development team in Europe.
* Promote company products and service for Test and Validation solutions including virtualization to acquire new business.
* Closely cooperate with sales team and application engineers to generate proper offers that fit customer use-cases.
* Support application engineers and project managers so that projects are executed.
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 12M
- Job benefits
- Planned holidays such as congratulations or condolences, etc. Paid benefit system:
- Welfare Benefits
Benefits: commutation allowance (according to our rules)
social insurance complete
defined contribution pension, retirement plan
member-based benefits service, etc.
- Vacation Holidays
Working hours: Start at 9:00 End of work 18 ：
Flex system available Core time 10: 00-16: 00
Holidays and holidays: Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday), Holidays
Anniversary (October), Summer holidays 3 days, New Year holidays (6 days)
Paid holidays (Given 20 days from the second year),
Salary conditions: Determined based on experience, previous job salary, and internal standards of
salary Revision: Once a year
Bonus system: Performance bonus system Available (December end of December)