Pharmacist - Japan
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Sep 15, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Pharmacist - Japan
- This position if for registered pharmacist role at distribution center in Koga, Ibaraki.
- Manages quality control and quality maintenance on our Product at distribution center.
- Collaboration with business partner on daily operation.
- Lead or participate Continuous Process Improvement (Process efficiency, Cost optimization, Operator Dependency removal, Standardization, etc.)
- Participate and support project (Regional Asia-Pacific, Local, cross-functional, internal and external)
- Facility maintenance for product storage management
- Periodic temp mapping to assess storage status
- Quality control and validation to evaluate salable product condition
- Record and Information Management
- Training to operators on GMP, Regulation, and Quality control
- Lead internal and external audit
- Quality related correspondence and information sharing with business partner
- Plan and lead periodic validation and inspection
- Run self check list to maintain wholesale license
- Other related activities 100% compliant for all operations
Required Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent Japanese and English communication skills - verbal and written
- Must to have Pharmacist License
- Good understanding of quality control and maintenance in pharma industry
- Project Management Skill : person who can drive projects with high ownership by efficiently managing PDCA
- Wider perspective for process improvement rather than prioritizing own or narrower interest
- People Development : Person who can share our team mission to support individual development within our team
- Continuous Improvement: Person who can accelerate improvement proactively by investing current time for better future on team capability
- Person who can always respect team spirit internally and externally. i.e. always try to understand expectation from others, or support team members each others to maintain healthy working environment such as taking appropriate annual leaves etc.
- Learning agility : person who can demonstrate learning from others and appropriate behavior i.e. "Do the right thing, do the things right"
- Several years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- pharmaceutical industry, pharmacy, medication therapy management, community pharmacy, patient counseling, pharmacy automation, clinical pharmacy, pharmacy practice, pharmacology
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 10M - 15M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.