Omnichannel Senior Specialist
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Feb 1, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Omnichannel specialist in Digital CoE takes the lead of enhancing digital operation from owned media, marketing automation and sales support tools (ex. Veeva) through closely working with marketing brand teams, IT colleagues, related functions and external vendors.
- Lead cross-functional project for accelerating company-wide digital initiatives through alignment with related functions and global team
- Lead operational excellence for external vendor management for core digital activities (ex. digital publisher)
- Build omnichannel capability and expertise within Digital CoE and across omnichannel chapter
- Plan, execute, monitor and improve omnichannel promotion in alignment with company, business unit and product marketing initiatives.
- Support and execute digital-related operations such as owned website, MR support tool and marketing automation, from operation, enhancement and standardization to new tool introduction.
- Collect and analyze multiple customer behavior data for supporting and executing effective omnichannel promotion.
Requires Skill, Competency, Experience
- Experience of digital marketing or product marketing
- Proficiency in digital and analytics tools website management, marketing automation, sales force marketing cloud, google analytics, Veeva tools
- Experience of managing cross-functional projects
- Effective communication with related functions, members and seniors
- Strong problem-solving skills based on business and technical acumen
- (Optional) Experience as pharma sales or marketing
- (Optional) Business level language skills of English
- coordinating projects, analyse marketing, bilingual communications
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 10M