Air Liquide Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 11, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Missions and Responsibilities
As a key member of the IT Infrastructure & Operations Group, your main mission is to:
- Maintain the domestic IT network platform based on our SLA.
- Recommend IT technology goals focused on Voice and Data infrastructure and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; anticipating requirements.
- Collaborate with network external vendors, service providers, and AirLiquide Group / APAC IT teams.
He/she manages ALJ IT Network infrastructure part under IT Infrastructure & Operations Group in which he/she is to:
- Ensure safety and compliance with internal AirLiquide Group policy.
- Demonstrate leadership to define requirements for everything related to the network platform.
- Define and improve domestic network infrastructure (c.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP system, DMZ, and VPN) and its processes including domestic area network data and telephone voice.
- Configure and install various network devices and services including Group services.
- Handle network technical requests, provide proper Level support and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
- Reporting & documentation
- Participate in IT-related projects as and when necessary.
- Be responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first or higher-level support on a defined SLA basis as local IT Helpdesk manager.
- Work closely with business users to understand and support end-to-end business processes via IT.
- Negotiate contracts with manufacturers and services for related IT network platforms.
Competencies and Profile
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, IPSEC, BGP, and DNS …)
- Minimum of 6 years experience in handling/managing network devices like routers, firewalls, and other network appliances
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Network with certification like CCNA and CCNP
- Average 2 years experience in participating in IT infrastructure projects
- Minimum of 1 year of related working experience in end-user support or similar
- Better Windows-based infrastructure technical knowledge
- Effective problem-solving, analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An adequate response to inquiries or complaints
- Nice to have:
- IT Hardware Certification (e.g. VMware and Cisco Certification …) or equivalent preferred
- ITIL Certification or equivalent preferred
- PMO (Project Management Office) Certification or equivalent preferred
- Average 2 years experience in coordinating and supporting IT business processes
- Average 2 years experience of related working experience in IT infrastructure management role or similar
- Basic IT digital security knowledge
- BS or equivalent in Master of Science / Engineering
- English (Intermediate) & Japanese (Fluent)
- problem solving, it, Analytical Skills
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 8M