Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Jan 10, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Missions and Responsibilities
As a key member of the IT Infrastructure & Operations Group, your main mission is to:
- Maintain the domestic IT network platform based on our SLA.
- Recommend IT technology goals focused on Voice and Data infrastructure and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; anticipating requirements.
- Collaborate with network external vendors, service providers, and AirLiquide Group / APAC IT teams.
He/she manages ALJ IT Network infrastructure part under IT Infrastructure & Operations Group in which he/she is to:
- Ensure safety and compliance with internal AirLiquide Group policy.
- Demonstrate leadership to define requirements for everything related to the network platform.
- Define and improve domestic network infrastructure (c.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP system, DMZ, and VPN) and its processes including domestic area network data and telephone voice.
- Configure and install various network devices and services including Group services.
- Handle network technical requests, provide proper Level support and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
- Reporting & documentation
- Participate in IT-related projects as and when necessary.
- Be responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first or higher-level support on a defined SLA basis as local IT Helpdesk manager.
- Work closely with business users to understand and support end-to-end business processes via IT.
- Negotiate contracts with manufacturers and services for related IT network platforms.
Competencies and Profile
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, IPSEC, BGP, and DNS …)
- Minimum of 6 years experience in handling/managing network devices like routers, firewalls, and other network appliances
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Network with certification like CCNA and CCNP
- Average 2 years experience in participating in IT infrastructure projects
- Minimum of 1 year of related working experience in end-user support or similar
- Better Windows-based infrastructure technical knowledge
- Effective problem-solving, analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An adequate response to inquiries or complaints
- Nice to have:
- IT Hardware Certification (e.g. VMware and Cisco Certification …) or equivalent preferred
- ITIL Certification or equivalent preferred
- PMO (Project Management Office) Certification or equivalent preferred
- Average 2 years experience in coordinating and supporting IT business processes
- Average 2 years experience of related working experience in IT infrastructure management role or similar
- Basic IT digital security knowledge
- BS or equivalent in Master of Science / Engineering
- English (Intermediate) & Japanese (Fluent)
- problem solving, it, Analytical Skills
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- ¥5M - 8M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.