LeaddMe Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Jul 29, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
- IT & Telecommunications
Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present the final projects during the internship.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient in internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
- social media, leadership, public speaking, powerpoint, teamwork, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, event planning
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥2M - 3M
LocationHigashi Shimbashi Building 2-10-10
HIGASHISHIMBASHI (TSUGINOBIRUONOZOK, Minato-ku
105-0021 Tokyo, Japan
IT & Telecommunications
About UsWe want to help you build your dream career. And we believe in the power of networking combined with technology to enable us to do that.
LeaddMe is an artificial intelligence powered career-oriented social networking site.
We can help your business with online promotion, network building, and finding promising talent. Find out more by visiting the Companies Page.
Recruiters and hiring managers, we can help you to find the best candidates via our efficient talent-searching platform. Our Artificial intelligence-powered chatbot saves you and your candidates time and works 24/7 to pre-screen applicants and help manage the search process. That leaves you to focus on what you are best at: closing candidates. Find out more on our Recruiters Page and job posting Page.
Students and graduates, we can help you find the perfect opportunities and supportive communities to lead you along a fulfilling career path. Find out more on our Campus Page.
Our vision is to empower the global workforce to build a healthy lifestyle and not just a resume.
Our mission is to provide a useful platform powered by purpose-driven technology to help people build successful careers and businesses.
Our team is passionate about work-life balance, job satisfaction, and human capital development.