HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
APS Recruitment Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 24, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
- IT & Telecommunications
The position of human resources assistant consists of compiling and keeping personnel records and recording data for each employee, such as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on ability, and date of and reason for termination. It also consists of compiling and typing reports from employment records, filing employment records, searching employee files and furnishing information to authorized persons.
• Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
• Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies and notify eligible workers of position availability.
• Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
• Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
• Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
• Gather personnel records from other departments or employees.
• Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
• Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
• Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
• Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 5M - 8M