Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 18, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Financial Services / Insurance
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
The position of finance director consists of directing and coordinating financial activities of workers in a branch, office, or department of an establishment, such as branch bank, brokerage firm, risk and insurance department, or credit department.
• Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans;
• Establish and maintain relationships with individuals or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter;
• Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping;
• Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications;
• Network within communities to find and attract new business;
• Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments;
• Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments;
• Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors;
• Recruit staff members and oversee training programs;
• Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
Qualifications and requirements
• A four-year bachelor's degree;
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to use judgment and make decisions.
Competencies (in order of importance)
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 13M - 15M
Lead Consulting Group
Financial Services / Insurance
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.