Demand and Fulfillment Analyst
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Dec 2, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
Purpose / Job Description
Organon Japan utilizes contract manufacturing organization to deliver the products Japan. This job’s mission will be:
- To support Supply Chain Execution Team by hosting Sales & Operations Planning, Integrated Business Planning and Inventory Management by following standard process.
- To be responsible for managing forecast and inventory plan by using insights such as promotions, distribution changes, shipment history, competitor activities and marketing plans.
- To interface with multiple stakeholders inside and outside Organon as a planning representative.
- Order pharmaceutical bulks and make sure delivery to contract manufacturing organization in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop demand forecasts by following standard process.
- Plan and control inventory at distribution center to secure supply while reducing risk of product discards.
- Execute root cause analysis and report as needed if there is a substantial gap between forecasted values and actuals.
- Support S&OP Coordination with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Develop reports to enable identification and management of forecast accuracy and changes.
- Data entry and validation with Rapid Response and SAP APO-DP system.
- Provide analytical support to cross functional teams as required.
- Communicate contract manufacturing organization for delivery schedule
- Place orders of pharmaceutical bulks & API and deliver it to manufacturers in a timely manner.
- Facilitate communication with partners and manufacturers at the timing of supply challenge.
Education, Experience, and Qualification
- BA/BS in Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Data Analytics and Finance.
- Proficiency in English and Japanese (Business Level, preferred)
- Experience in inventory/ demand/ production planning
- Experience in use of Manugistics/SAP APO and/or COGNOS/Rapid Response
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proven communication skills, such as presenting and facilitating a meeting.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally across all levels within the organization
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or FMCG industries with working knowledge of customers and its behavior.
- Supply chain/operations certification a plus, such as APICS, CPIM (preferred)
- Experience in utilizing Six Sigma methodologies (preferred)
Travel: Up to 10%
- continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, distribution
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥8M - 11M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.