Cyber Security Consultant
LCG Recruitment Japan Kanagawa, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
- Mid career
A well-qualified Security Consultant will provide support to customers in the areas concerning embedded and automotive cyber security.
The consulting includes, but is not limited to:
Security Analysis of existing security applications, security concepts, architecture of security solutions, programming and design of security systems.
• Work to enhance existing embedded security solutions.
• Develop customized software for client projects in the area of embedded data security.
• Engage and support product development.
• Provide security training sessions.
• Support sales meetings as the technical expert with limited. travel of 10 to 20%.
. • Must Possess A Minimum Of A Bachelor’s Degree In Electrical / Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology Or Information Security
• Must have 3 Years’ Experience As A Security Engineer, Security Consultant Or Information Security Analyst.
• Master’s Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security is preferred.
• Automotive industry experience is ideal.
• Professional experience in one or more of the following fields: Cryptography, security, privacy, software development (C / C ++ and Java) or embedded systems is desired.
• Willing to work in a flexible team environment.
• Reliable, independent and self-driven.
• Strong customer orientation.
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 7M - 10M
- Welfare Benefits
Planned holidays such as congratulations or condolences, etc. Paid
benefit system: Benefits: commutation allowance (according to our rules)
social insurance complete
defined contribution pension, retirement plan
member-based benefits service, etc.
- Vacation Holidays
Working hours: Start at 9:00 End of work 18 ：
Flex system available Core time 10: 00-16: 00
Holidays and holidays: Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday), Holidays
Anniversary (October), Summer holidays 3 days, New Year holidays (6 days)
Paid holidays (Given 20 days from the second year),
Salary conditions: Determined based on experience, previous job salary, and internal standards of salary Revision: Once a year
Bonus system: Performance bonus system Available (December end of December)