Business Information System Manager, NEAPAC (Japan/Koa/Australia)
Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Oct 26, 2021
- Job type
- Career level
Business Information System Manager, NEAPAC (Japan/Koa/Australia)NEAPAC (Japan/Korea/Australia)
Entity and activity description
The Digital & IT teams design, develop, implement, and run Digital & IT solutions and services for our employees, customers, and patients. They contribute to the Group’s digital transformation, operational excellence, customer intimacy, and growth.
IT and digital have become key components of the company’s operating model. Going forward, the ability to manage its technological roadmap will become a key advantage and a business agility enabler. To achieve its ambition which is to become a strategic partner of the business, the IT department has launched the IT GYM Transform Program.
Missions and Responsibilities
The mission is to be the representative of BIS APAC at the cluster level to manage all the IT activities to be done at the country level, ease the interactions between the affiliates/clusters and the IT APAC organisation.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Operational Excellence
- Acts ad the privileged point of contact for the affiliates’ management
- In charge of all the following Operations within the specific clusters or countries, to ensure all such operations are well executed and operated:
- Accountable for the accuracy of local IT assets (PCs, accessories, switches, routers, corporate mobile fleet, licenses & software, printers...) and the good management of the inventory (ensures the process and asset lifecycle is complied with)
- Accountable for the accuracy of KITE/CARM/AD accounts
- Accountable for software licenses compliance
- Accountable for local domain names subscription and renewals
- Controls the data input by onsite of remote support engineers
- In charge of Representing the BIS APAC for local audits:
- Point of contact of the country/cluster
- Coordinate IT teams and consolidate IT answers
- Continuous improvement: participate in the continuous improvement of IT processes and delivery, works in close collaboration with other IT APAC teams (business partners, GIO, GDO, application teams, performance, and continuous improvement...), provides feedback from the field...
- Cluster/Entity IT Cost, Budget, and Contract Management
- Prepare the local IT Budgets (IT costs are identified to be kept at the country level) for the countries under his/her respective clusters during the budgeting cycle
- Manage the local contracts with local vendors (contracts recorded and up to date in the CMDB, renewals...) and ensure the services they provide are always effective, examples of those contracts:
- Hardware/network devices/telephony/UPS
- Local WAN/LAN not covered by GIO N&T scope yet
- Domestic 3G Network
- Yearly maintenance of country-specific applications (Tax, SaaS...)
- Software licenses (Windows true-up, MS Office, Server OS, Autocad...)
- Manage the local Procure to Pay processes for IT spend (relevant processes in place, enforced), act as approver where required (PR/PO/Invoices)
- Project Management (POC for clusters/entities)
- Working closely with APAC Service Managers to coordinate local deployments of the related Projects executions (by leveraging onsite support engineers when needed)
- Be the local proxy of the country in terms of Project POC, examples of GIO Projects:
- Boost Network Project (Local Site Coordination if required)
- Workstation OS Upgrade Deployment
- New Company Integrations/Merger
- As and when required, the source for local external vendors' expertise in certain project deployments.
- Lead local project in its perimeter
Competencies and Profile
- MSc or BSc in any IT or Computing disciplines
- 8 - 10 years of work experience in regional IT operations & infrastructure service delivery, operational and asset management in a multinational complex organization
- Specific Training or Certification: ITIL, Project Management (PMP, Prince2), etc.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in IT process improvement, policies standardization, project management, and IT audit in a professional setting.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer engagement skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and work within
- timelines to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work with Business Management Users for effective communication
- Good English communication in both speaking and writing. Able to speak Japanese or Korean will be added advantage
- Team Management, strategic planning, it strategy, agile project management, infrastructure
- Japanese Level
- Business Level
- English Level
- Business Level
- Annual Income
- ¥10M - 14M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.