Lead Consulting Group Tokyo, Japan
- Posted on
- Apr 14, 2020
- Job type
- Career level
The position of auditor consists of examining and analyzing accounting records to determine financial status of an establishment and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Examine whether the organization's objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Supervise auditing of establishments and determine scope of investigation required.
Qualifications and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Japanese Level
- English Level
- Annual Income
- JPY 4M - 8M
Lead Consulting Group
About UsLead Consulting Group is an executive recruitment consultancy company based in Japan.
We work closely with multinationals, midsize to small companies, governments and educational institutions in the areas of human capital management and related services in Japan.